2015 Room Rates
Our rates are based on double occupancy and up to 2 children (under 18) are free.
Each additional person is $25.00 + tax per night.
4/10 - 6/25
6/26 - 9/06
9/07 - 10/11
10/12 - 11/29
|2 Queen Beds||$89 - $109||$159 - $164||$99 - $104||$89 - $94|
|1 King Bed||$94 - $114||$169 - $174||$104 - $109||$94 - $99|
|1 King Bed with Futon||$99 - $119||$174 - $179||$114 - $119||$99 - $104|
CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 P.M. and CHECK-OUT TIME: 11:00 A.M.
We are a quiet, family motel. We have a "Quiet Policy" from 10pm to 8am. All visitors must leave by 10pm. Visitors are not allowed in the pool area.
- All rates are single or double occupancy, may change without notice, and are subject to 9.7% room tax.
- There is a $25 charge per night for each additional person. Up to 2 children (under 18 yrs old) are free.
- Maximum of 5 people per room. At least one registered guest must be 21 or older.
- 2 night minimum stay on weekends (3 nts on holiday wknds).Sometimes in the summer season, we may require a 3 or more night minimum.
- Roll-aways and cribs available at a $10 set-up fee.
- All of our rooms are non-smoking. There will be a $200 cleaning charge if anyone smokes in the room.
- Sorry, we do not accept pets. There will be a $200 cleaning charge if there is a pet in your room, and you will have to board your pet at a local kennel or be asked to leave with no refund.
- We accept MC, Visa AND Discover. Personal checks are accepted for advance deposits only.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies
We require prepayment on all one night reservations and a 50% deposit on longer stays, which is applied to the last half of the reservation. The balance of your stay is due at check-in. We do not accept checks upon check-in.
We have a 14 day cancellation policy for a deposit refund (less a $30.00 service charge per room). If your reservation is cancelled or changed with less than 14 days' notice, we will gladly refund your deposit (less a $30 service charge per room) if we are able to fill the entire original reservation.
No refunds upon early departures.